Evening Desert Safari Dubai is the finest option to enjoy the whimsical charm of Arabian Desert. The safari with an array of interesting activities helps to create unforgettable memories with your family and friends. The desert safari is special as it helps to enjoy the true taste of desert life with adventurous sports and traditional campsite mood. The full enthusiasm of this journey can be gained through Dune bashing, Sand boarding, Henna Painting, Camel ride and entertaining Emirati dance shows. The traditional Arabian meal acts as an add-on that gives completeness to the desert experience. Now be ready to soak in the spirit of Arabia as we lead you to our traditional camp where you will be welcomed with traditional Arabic coffee and dates. The camp with low tables and cushions recreates the magical beauty of a Bedouin encampment. Seat comfortably and feel delighted with Shisha smoking and Henna painting. Also you may ahead for a short camel ride. Later dress up in a traditional Arabian outfit and click pictures of you with a Falcon sitting on your shoulder / hand.
- Pickup and drop off to the selected hotel/ location
- AC 4x4 land cruiser
- English Professional licensed driver
- Dune Bashing for 30-40 minutes
- Welcome drinks
- Henna painting (hands for ladies)
- Short Camel Riding Couple of minutes (Can be repeated)
- Sunset photo stop (Not Guaranteed before the camp)
- Smoking Shisha / “Hubbllee Bubblee”
- Falcon Photos
- Sharing camp as per your selected option
- Tanoura & belly dancing show
- Snacks and unlimited water and soft drinks
- BBQ Dinner - Open buffet with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options
- Separate Bathrooms facilities for ladies and gents
- Cold mineral water in the vehicle during the transfer
- PAny other expenses not mentioned above
- Quad Bike & Dune Buggy-optional upon request and availability
- Alcohol beverages
Important to know before you book
- Pregnant ladies and also those with back pains, neck pains, are not allowed.
- Infants(below 3 years old) are not allowed in the car during the dune bashing, however we accept if you will book private option only and parents have the full responsibility so the driver can control the dune bashing according to their wishes.
- We also recommend not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid the vomiting/sickness during the dune bashing, however there are many people eat and they don’t get sick.
- It is not recommended to carry jewellery, expensive watches or cell phones as the phone signal is not working in the desert.