ABOUT AL QUDRA LAKE
Al Qudra Lake is a man-made desert oasis built to promote eco-tourism in Dubai. Surrounded
by multiple artificial lakes, sandy beaches and fauna. This attraction gained popularity in 2015
due to the vibe and solitude of the authentic desert. Initially, this part of the Al Qudra Desert,
which was a camping site, includes many activities that give visitors the opportunity to explore
the desert and what it offers. Al Qudra Lake continues to be popular among campers as well. If
you want to pack your barbecue gear and head to this man-made desert oasis next weekend,
we would not be surprised - there are so many things waiting for you!
AL QUDRA LAKE LOCATION
Al Qudra is located on Al Qudra Road (D63) within an hour of Dubai. Al Qudra Road is easily
accessible via Dubai Al Ain Road (E66) or Emirates Road (E611), depending on which route you
are coming from. It is very easy to locate Al Qudra Lake with the plus code: R9R2 + 2M Al
Liseili, Dubai - United Arab Emirates. Each Al Qudra attraction is clearly marked on Google
Maps, making it easy to find. Remember, there will be less off-roading involved, so it's best to
take a 4-wheel drive to stay on the safe side.
THINGS TO DO AT AL QUDRA LAKE
If you have a day or a weekend, here are some activities in Al Qudra that you can enjoy while
the weather is still beautiful.
- Al Qudra Lake is one of the best camping spots in the UAE.
- Al Qudra Camping Location: Around 30 minutes from Dubai
- Al Qudra Camping Timings: Open 24 hours
- Visiting the Love Lake and exploring its beauty and remarkable layout is a must-do
activity on our list of things to do at Al Qudra.
- Love Lake Dubai Location: Approximately 10 minutes away from the Al Qudra Lake
and can be can be located on maps by searching “Love Lake Dubai”
- Love Lake Dubai Timings: 24-hours
- There are over 170 native bird species and animals in Al Qudra Desert. Although this is
a man-made attraction, the Al Qudra lakes act as a natural habitat for the wildlife.
- Since this area is located away from the high-rise building and busy roads, you catch
the uninterrupted and spectacular views of the gradient orange sky, as the sun sets
over the dunes.
- Thanks to the huge 86km path present at the location, cycling is one of the most
popular activities at Al Qudra.
- The cycling track here is known to be one of the best cycling trails in Dubai and is the
perfect place to head to if you are looking for a way to get fit in an outdoor setting.
- Over here you’ll be able to find a mix of both amateur and professional cyclists riding
through the sand dunes in the desert.
- If you need to refuel quickly, head to the last exit in Al Qudra. Located at the entrance
to Al Qudra and known as one of the best places to find food trucks in Dubai, this place
has many dining options to satisfy all your food cravings.
AL QUDRA LAKE ENTRY FEE
Access to Lake Al Qudra is open to all. Although the Al Qudra entry fee is not currently
applicable, it should be noted that certain activities, such as renting bikes, are charged at the
discretion of the vendor.